Thursday, February 05, 2004

Better late then never with this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by procrastinators and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
Not really. I guess the closest would be Jerrilyn Farmer for her gracious note back to my fan note after completing Perfect Sax.

Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious...
I seem to post about just about anything. This is because I choose not to tell people in my everyday life about my blog. The only people who know where to find me are those friends I have who live out of town. Which is probably why my blog is so boring. It gets just about everything.

Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something?
I tend to post four or five days a week. But if I don’t really have anything to say, I’ll just skip it.

No comments: