Saturday, July 06, 2002

I made it back. It's been a busy few days.

Thursday, got up late. Danny wasn't interested in going to the Reagan, so I went alone. Created a bit of a problem when I looked around at the games and stuff going on. I wanted to play, but didn't have anyone to do the stuff with me. I knew Donald would have, so I missed him more. Then I went to look at the exhibit. It was interesting for a little while, but eventually didn't turn out to be what I thought it would be. You can only see so many shoe phones before you loose interest. That night, Jeff and I met up with Pete and watched the fireworks. Then Jeff beat me at the America edition of Monopoly.

Friday, got up late. While I was waiting for Jeff to get up, I read about half of The Remnant, the newest Left Behind book. Once he got up, we headed down to Santa Monica. We had no where else we had to be, and it was kinda nice to wander around, doing whatever we wanted, without keeping an eye on the time. It was much colder then I'd hoped it would be (think it's hotter today), but I did get in the water the second time we went down to the beach. Lots of fun. Then we went to see Lilo and Stitch. Great movie. Lots of fun with pleanty of laughs and some tears, too. Highly recommended. And we tried the new Cold Stone Cremery afterward. Great ice cream. I'm going to have to go back sometime and see what all the choices really are so I can start making up some great flavors.

Today, I got up late. (Sensing a pattern here?) Finished The Remnant. It looses steam about half way through. Tried to take my bike out, but both tires are flat. And it might need some other work after sitting out all summer. I'm planning to have Dave take a look at it tomorrow.

But right now, I'm off to write lots of reviews at Amazon. Or at least four. Unfortuantely, I have to wake up early tomorrow for church. :(

No comments: