Friday, April 05, 2013

Home for Easter


Last weekend (and I’m just now posting about it), I got to go home for Easter.

And a huge thing was getting to meet my nephew!  He’s now six weeks old.  He’d just had surgery for a club foot, but he is doing well.  And he is so cute!  I got to hold him a couple of times, and we did so well.  Yes, there were times when he was fussing, but not when Uncle Mark was holding him.

Of course, I got to spend plenty of time play with Caitlyn.  She was thrilled to have Uncle Mark around, and I ate it up.  We hunted Easter Eggs three different times and three different places.  You know, I don’t know why I gave that up.  It’s just so much fun.  I enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

Saturday for brunch, we went to my sister-in-law’s parent’s house.  It was wonderful to catch up with them.  Then Saturday afternoon/evening, I went to my brother and sister-in-law’s house to see it.  When I was up at Christmas, it was pretty much gutted.  It looks so nice now.  All their hard work was worth it.

Then Sunday, they and my uncle and aunt came to my parents for Easter dinner.  It was a nice, relaxing time to visit that I really enjoyed.

The two days flew by and it wasn’t really long enough.  I had such an wonderful time.

1 comment:

That Loud Redhead said...

What a wonderful family visit!! :)