Once again, I am signing up for the Cozy Mystery Challenge. I know, I know, I'm already doing the Cruisin' Through the Cozies challenge. Since I can overlap all but two books, that won't be a problem at all.
I'm signing up for the 11+ level, which means I need to average two cozies a month between April and October. Shouldn't be a problem at all. At least I hope it won't be a problem at all since I do plan to keep working out a few days a week on my lunch hour.
I'm not going to select my books now. I'll post them as I finish them and link up to my reviews at Epinions.
1. The Brothers of Baker Street by Michael Robertson
2. The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
3. Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz and David Hayward
4. Berried to the Hilt by Karen MacInerney
5. Twice as Dead by Sue Ann Jaffarian
6. To the Manor Dead by Sebastian Stuart
7. Mind-Altering Murder by William Rabkin
8. Secrets of Harmony Grove by Mindy Starns Clark
9. Mr. Monk on the Couch by Lee Goldberg
10. Royal Pains: First Do No Harm by D. P. Lyle
11. Pampered to Death by Laura Levine
12. The Real Macaw by Donna Andrews
13. Death on Tour by Janice Hamrick
14. A Bad Day's Work by Nora McFarland
15. A Case of Accidental Intersection by W. S. Gager
16. Quickstep to Murder by Ella Barrick