Saturday, January 07, 2012

Weekly TV Recap for January 7th

Well, shows are starting to come back and there will be even more next week.  I'm not sorry to have shows I love back, but I've enjoyed not having much to watch the last couple of weeks.  It's been nice to come home with no real agenda.  I need to make time for that more.

In the mean time, here's what I did watch.


Wipeout - Not only did I watch, I watched live.  As usual, I loved the Johns.  But Vanessa just isn't doing it for me.  She isn't nearly as funny as Jill was.  The obstacles are very intense right now, and that's make it fun.  I'll stick with it for now, but might drop it at some later point.

Chuck - Laughed multiple times, especially as Sarah spiraling down after she warned Chuck about that multiple times.  You never know when something will come into play, and I loved how they used those guns with the anti-friendly fire feature to save the day in the end.  But what amazes me most is Jeff.  Make the man smart and suddenly he's able to figure out the plot of the show in one episode.  He even had "Intersect" on his board.  That ending was very interesting and I can't wait to see how they play it out next week.

Nikita - It was wonderful to have this show back.  So many stories moving forward so quickly.  And twists and turns.  The writers seem to be pulling together not only things from this season but also season one.  They even had the CIA agent back again.  Great stuff.  And, of course, I was having a 24 geek moment since Sarah Clarke (Nina in season 1-3) guest starred on the show her husband Xander Berkley (George Mason in seasons 1 and 2) regularly stars in.

No comments: