Monday, February 25, 2008

Time for More Random Updates

Seems like it is time to update you on my life.

Life has been quiet.

I went to career group Bible study on Friday night, which was good.

Saturday, I left the house just long enough to go see Vantage Point. It didn't make good enough use of the narrative premise and the constant resets got annoying. But it was still an intense thriller. On the whole, I quite enjoyed it.

I also got caught up on all the TV I've recorded in the last couple of weeks, which meant I saw both halves of the Monk season finale. Very good. I can't wait to see where they go with it from here. And I watched the new Knight Rider. It was just okay, although I could see myself liking a series. I haven't seen the original, so I can't compare the two. But I didn't care for the sex references in the first 5 minutes.

Sunday was church followed by more goofing off at home. I did manage to do two loads of laundry and clean the condo since my parents are coming this weekend. I really should clean it more often, shouldn't I?

This last week was the last for a friend and co-worker. She got downsized to save costs. I am really going to miss her. Friday, we took her out to lunch, which was nice.

I've been fairly consistent with my excersize plan for the last couple of weeks. I'm using the weight machines at work on my lunch hour three days a week, walking or walk/running every morning. I am supposed to be doing crunches at night, but that isn't quite happening.

And it looks like I got my season 1 set of Newhart a day before it releases. Even though I think the show didn't really get good until season 3, I can't tell you how excited I am. I really do hope they release all 8 seasons (although since they haven't gotten around to all six seasons of The Bob Newhart Show, it isn't guarenteed.) Still, at one point I was going to be finishing my novel tonight. Now, I think I'll be watching this show.

I've also finished my reviews for Epinions 10 4 10 for the month. Assuming, of course, that the leads get a book added for me. If they don't, I'll have to write one last review. But that can wait until later in the week.

No comments: