Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Threesome for February 28th

At least I'm still doing these on time.

Brought to us this week by the alphabet and The Back Porch.

Onesome: A--ny place but here? Are travel plans looming for Spring break? ...or are you staying home?
Spring break? What's that? I may go home for Easter, but I'm leaning toward staying home. We'll see.

Twosome: B--etter to look in the mirror before you leave? Have you ever discovered (say around mid-day) that your clothes really didn't match up?
See, you assume I would even notice after I left the house. I hardly ever pay attention to the mirror or what I (or others) are wearing.

Threesome: C--atch any good movies lately? What should we go see now that the Oscar's are done and over for another year?
As I mentioned early this week, I really did enjoy Vantage Point.

No comments: