Friday, February 08, 2008

This is Why I Live Here

I have to keep checking the calendar. Yes, it really is February. But it feels like Spring. While it is still cooling off at night, it's been in the 70's the last two days. I read outside on my lunch hour yesterday, and it was wonderful. I've had my office window open both afternoons enjoying the fresh air. It makes putting up with the traffic and high prices so worth while.

Yes, it is supposed to cool off next week. We might even get some rain again. But in the mean time, I am going to enjoy every second I can.

I less exciting news, my hip has started bothering me again. I hurt it when Clint and I were wrestling in the pool. It's fine as long as I don't try to do anything like walk or run on it. Which makes playing ultimate Frisbee hard, and I need to sign up for a tournament. When I went in last week, the doctor said I had a mild case of bursitis. He thought I'd be okay, but after a week or walking, it seems to be bothering me. I haven't even started running again. So I've started taking it easy again. If I can't get it to stop bothering me, I'll go back to the doctor next week.

So I've got Bible study tonight, but I've brought what I need to do my taxes, so I think I'll hang out in my office and get those done. I can't wait to get my refund!

No comments: