Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday Threesome for February 14th

The Valentine's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by British afternoons and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Tea-- leaves and fortune tellers? Is there anything you do out of habit because of old sayings? ...like not stepping on cracks or staying home on Friday the Thirteenth? ...or eating chocolate on Valentine's Day >?
For the longest time, I avoided the cracks on sidewalks, but I pretty much ignor that now. Can't think of any superstitions I currently observe, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Twosome: for-- every time you make it to work or class or an appointment on time, how many times are you late? Just curious...
I am probably late twice for every time I am on time. Wow. I need to correct that.

Threesome: Two-- weeks and the next day is only there twenty-five percent of the time! Does Leap Year have any special meaning to you? ...or is it just one more day of the week?
As a kid it drove me crazy because it meant I had an extra day before my birthday (which isn't March 1st, but that's beside the point). Now, I think it's cool, and I plan to post a review on that day again this year like I did in 2004, but that's about it.

No comments: