Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Threesome for November 9th

Welcome to this week's Thurday Threesome, brought to us this week by reporters and The Back Porch.

Onesome: In--cumbents? Do you have any left after Tuesday's happenings here Stateside? You don't have to go all political, especially if you hit things yesterday, but where there any surprises to you? ...and if your area didn't vote, well then how's the weather ?
Actually, we have all our incombents here, which is really no surprise. The main reason I voted was for the ballot measures, and I think I did about 50/50 there. Which is surprising since I usually do worse.

Twosome: the-- Headlines can be a bit bizarre. Do you have any good ones you've run across lately?
None come to mind

Threesome: News-- at 4:30, 5, 6 and 11? When do you watch the news channels? ...or do you? Are you more on-line? ...or maybe even one who reads the paper?
I read a few news/opinion/politics blogs, and I watch Fox News Channel very regularly. Especially Special Report with Brit Hume.

No comments: