Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Threesome for November 30th

Yes, I know I owe you a blog about Thanksgiving. But you aren't getting it today.

Instead, we'll do two Thursday Threesomes.

The first is brought to us by retail.

Onesome: Black-- I saw a white Christmas tree the other day all done up in "black and white"; I was thinking an Oakland Raiders fan might like it! Do you have any color preferences for your Christmas decorations? ...or maybe a theme you've found somewhere that resonates with you?
I don't have a color theme. I love colored lights and use them on my tree and outside. My decoration theme is hodgepodge. I've got ornaments that were gifts from friends. I've got some I bought on vacations. And I've got some that reflect my hobbies, like my collection of the Snoopy ornaments from Hallmark.

Twosome: Friday-- leftovers? ...or do you have plans to order a pizza in to counteract all that turkey ?
We had leftovers Friday night but none the rest of the weekend.

Threesome: Sales-- Okay, the big question: are you going to 'attend' any of the "Black Friday" sales? ...and if you are, are you hard core serious like the 5 am "be there" crowd?
I usually don't. Didn't again this year. Might in the future if there was a very good reason. But I would not be part of the 5 Am crowd. Seriously, I want my sleep!

And now today's.

Onesome: Sweet-- or sour? What type of sauces do you like on your dishes when you 'do Chinese'?
I guess sweet. I don't like Chinese good, so I don't get it.

Twosome: Baby-- back ribs? ...or steak? Tofu? Chicken? It's your choice; what would you like for your next meal "out"?
Steak, chicken, hamburger. I'm not that picky. I will not be doing tofu, however.

Threesome: James-- town flood? What do flood your mashed potatoes with, gravy or butter? ...or do you like them plain?
I love them with butter, but plain is just fine as well. Under no circumstances do I like them with gravy, however.

No comments: