Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Threesome for November 16th

Gotta get this in really quickly before I leave for the day. Brought to us this week by the rain soaked south and The Back Porch.

Onesome: A Day--or so ago? Oops, wrong meme. Wait, that might be cool... "A Day or So Ago, I saw ......" You fill it in !
The final of Dancing with the Stars. And, frankly, I'm surprised that Emmett Smith won. I thought Mario was the better dancer. And I thought he had the bigger fan base, too. Although I thought it was funny that for two weeks in a row the judges scores were identical.

Twosome: in-- case of rain, do you carry an umbrella? ...or do you just hoof it in a hat?
Umbrella? Hat? Real mean let the rain fall on their heads. (Of course, having a buzz cut helps with this.)

Threesome: the Rain-- in Spain? Nah, how about locally: has the rainy season kicked in for you yet? Snow? Nothing? Come on, it's almost Thanksgiving here in the States!
Nothing here. It's still in the 80's during the day. Normally, it's down to the 60's by now at least once. I think the lowest it's been is low 70's. Not that I'm complaining in the least.

No comments: