Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Threesome for August 31st

I almost went to The Back Porch and did this around noon. Now I wish I had.

Onesome: Fluffy-- is as fluffy does! It's almost lemon meringue season at that pie shop. Do you do fluffy pies? ...or is it fruit all the way for you? (Okay, Southerners: go ahead and expound on rhubarb...)
I like pie. Next question. (There's a season for lemon meringue? I thought you could get it year round. And Joanne Fluke's Lemon Meringue Pie Murder was set in the summer, if I recall correctly.

Twosome: Bunny-- slippers? Yes? No? Barefoot? Shoes? What do you schlep around the house in when it's cold outside?
Either barefoot or in slipper socks, a slightly thicker sock that keeps my feet marginally warmer then being barefoot.

Threesome: Rabbits-- Have you ever had little furry pets? What varieties? Are there any in your future?
I'm allergic to animal fur, so no.

No comments: