Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday Threesome for December 15th

Brought to us this week by candy sellers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Candy canes-- Treat of the Christmas season or something you just never got into? (Oh, and "traditional" or with green stripes for the aficionados out there ?)
Treat of the season we should have more often. And definitely just red and white (even though I love the color green just about anywhere else.)

Twosome: and Peppermint-- or cinnamon scented candles and such? Which do you prefer when you walk into a home or business this time of year? ...or maybe even fresh evergreen from a real tree?
Fresh evergreen from a real tree, even though I haven't had a real tree for several years now. Scented candles usually bother my allergies.

Threesome: sticks-- ..or schtick? ..or even maybe kitsch? Yeah, what is your most un-favorite piece of Christmastime memorabilia? That display at the hardware store? The "Simpsons Nativity"? That ornament you made in third grade that still ends up on the tree each year? Inquiring minds and all that...
I honestly don't know if I have anything I don't like. If I don't like it, I don't buy it and since I'm the only one who buys stuff for Christmas at my place, it's not that big a deal.

No comments: