Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Quiz Time

Here are a couple more quizzes I've wanted to do for a while but haven't gotten to yet.

Brian
You are Brian! You are dependable, stable, and are
always there to help. You can be counted on to
fix any problem and get people out of sticky
situations. Just make sure you aren;t so stern
all the time; losen up and have a little more
fun in life!


What Trixie Belden character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ok, I'll admit I picked a couple Brian answers. But it was rather hard not to know who they were going for. Now, If I had red hair but was the oldest and dependable with parents who did a good job raising the family....

Jim
You are Jim! You are a gentleman who ALWAYS tries
to do what is right in every situation. People
apprectiate your honesty and the humor that
often peeks out from your proper front. Make
sure your aren't SO honorable that you lose
friends because you are a goody-goody.


What Trixie Belden character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I guess this just proves how much alike those two are. All I did was chance the hair color question, and I went from Brian to Jim.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
6.1
Mind:
5.8
Body:
5.3
Spirit:
7.9
Friends/Family:
4.8
Love:
0.8
Finance:
8.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


Love life seems harsh, but I guess it's accurate.

You Should Learn Swedish

Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.
Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!


But don't they speak that is Sweden? Isn't that like, a very cold place? No thanks. :)

No comments: