Thursday, November 03, 2005

Thursday Threesome for November 3rd

Brought to us this week by normal humans (I don't know anyone who likes it) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: I Can't - What little thing can't you do that everyone else seems to be able to do?
Change my strum pattern while playing guitar. That doesn't count? Find Seinfeld funny. Um.... The worst part is, I'll come up with the perfect one as I drift off to sleep tonight but forget it again later.

Twosome: Stand - What issue is it that you take a big stand on?
Many conservative political issues.

Threesome: Being Sick - Are you prone to getting sick or are you one of those people that can go years in between illnesses?
I used to go years without getting so much as a cold. Now I seem to get colds a couple times a winter and can catch other diseases pretty quickly as well.

No comments: