Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday Threesome for November 10th

Brought to us this week by Time and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Of the Hours-in the week, which ones are your favorites?
The ones I spend at game night each Saturday.

Twosome: In the-week there are 168 hours (it seems longer!); what bit of trivia do you hold that you'd like to share with the group?
There are 10,080 minutes in a week. Lots of zeros. I like it. Of course, I cheated since I used a calculator to come up with that. My brain has turned to muss today, I'm afraid.

Threesome: Week-after week we roll along, pausing each Thursday to share some common time here; where else do you go on a weekly basis for a little diversion? (On line or off line; either is fine.)
At the risk of repeating myself, game nights Saturday. Word association Sunday. And my TV shows during the week.

No comments: