Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thursday Threesome for July 14th

Brought to us by cameras and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Double-- Vision? What have your seen lately that's made you stop in your tracks and take another look? Oh, come on now; there's something !
I can't think of anything I've seen recently, but I made my friends do a double take with that Mowhawk.

Twosome: lens-- Glasses or contacts? ...or nothing? What's your preference? ...or do you have a choice? ...or maybe you're just lucky?
For now, I have nothing. I'm sure someday I'll need glasses. I just can't stand the thought of putting contacts in my eyes.

Threesome: reflex-- Do you ever have a reflex reaction to a TV commerical? Is there one that your finger just reaches to change the channel on without any conscious thought? ...or maybe there's one that has caught your attention and just locked you in before you even realized it?
My relex reaction to commercials is to change the channel. :)

No comments: