Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I've Been Sick

So Sunday afternoon, I started feeling lousy. Took my tempurature, and sure enough, 100.1 degrees. Since then I haven't been into work.

Basically, my tempurature stayed in that range through Monday, then dropped into the 99 degree range with drops down to normal. I was actually going to go back to work today, but I didn't go to sleep until after 5 AM inspite of going to bed plenty before that. And my temp was back up to 99.5 at 2:30 AM.

Went to the doctor today just in case. After all, my symptoms (fever, headache, sore neck) do sound like West Nile. Naturally, I was the best I'd felt since Sunday when I went to see her. :) She seems to think that I've got an ordinary virus and am on the mend. Frankly, I've been feeling better since I got back. Think I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight and possibly go to work tomorrow.

So what was I up to before I got sick?

I forgot to mention that last week the plumbers came back and actually seemed to have fixed the shower this time. The guy who came the first time only did half the job, which is why it broke again so soon.

Saturday, Matt came over and hung out all day. (No, not that Matt, the other one!) We watched Olympics and Finding Nemo.

Monday, the appraiser came, so my refinance is rolling right along.

And, thanks to marathon reading sessions, I've managed to finish The Black Jacket Mystery. Great Trixie book! And now I've finally started Permed to Death. I've only had the book three and a half years. Why rush into things?

No comments: