Friday, August 07, 2009

Summer League Game 9

Well, I said I'd be back with a recap of last night's game. So here I am.

But it wasn't a pretty picture.

We got started very late because most of both teams got caught up in bad traffic. I wasn't one of them. I was just late because I was being lazy and watching the summer finale of Burn Notice (which was awesome!)

By the time we finally did get started, we had almost our entire team and they had one sub.

And they crushed us.

The final score was 7-15, which makes it sound much closer than it actually was. We scored two or three of those points when they were at 14 already.

I'm not quite sure why we fell apart so much. But we got behind and stressed and it wasn't a pretty picture at all.

I got the disc twice, once successfully passing it on and once throwing it away stupidly. But what really frustrated me was that both times I was fouled by the guy guarding me. If I lean over, you can start leaning on my in order to guard the disc. I mean, one time, I couldn't have stood up if I had wanted to. Either you circle around to guard the disc or you let me throw it to the open side.

Okay, so that made me mad, could you tell?

No comments: