Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Threesome for March 6th

Yep, that time of the week again. Brought to us this week by Broadway and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Choreography: What do you choreograph in your life? Your morning routine? The dinner ritual? How you study? What is 'designed' by you?
Anything I can. I plan my life out in advance as much as possible, and pretty much follow the same routin for day to day stuff.

Twosome: The art of symbolically: Art? Hmmmm... Sure, what do you like to have? ...or do you? ...but how about that little symbol you keep on your desk or headboard? The one you keep because??? I mean, if you can share that...
I've got a couple random paintings, but I don't have them up. And I've got a few nick nack type stuff at home, but that's about it. Just stuff I've been given is all.

Threesome: representing dancing: No, not 'do you dance?' (although that's fine too!); rather, which type(s) of dancing will you stop and watch for a moment? Ballroom? Swing? Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey?
Pretty much any type of ballroom, including swing. And ice skating/dancing. But not freestyle/modern dance type stuff.

No comments: