Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Threesome for March 20th

Today's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by conscience easers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Anyone-- Has anyone made an impression on you lately? No, not on the national level, but at work or school or just 'around'. ...or even here on the web?
I'd say most of my recent interactions have been rather ordinary. The same people interacting in the same way. Although I am impressed with how my two last posts have increased traffic. Hi everyone!

Twosome: can Miss-- Speaking of webbish things (and of course we are !), what types of things do you take a miss on at your place and chose not to post about? Just curious...
If I told you, then I'd be posting about them, wouldn't I? I will say I often don't post about fights I might have with a roommate. That way they can't use it against me later. Not that I ever fight or get irritated with my roommates because they are perfect.

Threesome: a Day-- On a similar note: do you post every day? ...or just whenever? ...or is every session at the computer a spur to work up a little something?
I try to post abour four times a week, but don't always make that. I'm trying to do better about that today.

No comments: