Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thursday Threesome for April 14th

Brought to us this week by news magazines and The Back Porch.

Onesome:This--is pretty much the start of Spring (regardless of the snow in the east and midwest last week!); what's on your to-do list for the next few weeks to transition away from this long Winter we've been having?
Nothing that wasn't on my to do list in winter. Read, watch TV, review.... :)

Twosome: Week's-- What is this week's reading assignment for you? Is there a new book on the night stand? (Students, we're not talking the Chem 104 book either !)
I should be finishing up Dating Dead Men tonight and will start on Letter from Home.

Threesome: Feature--What feature would you like to have on your web site that you currently don't have? ...or is there something you do have that you'd like dialed in just a little bit better? Just curious...
I wish we had trackback on blogger. And I'm ready for all consumming to come back from vacation so I can update my reading side bar. And I'd kinda like to be able to add watching and listening to as well. Other then that, I'm perfectly content. :)

No comments: