Monday, May 13, 2002

Seems like my "love life" is going no where. The woman I've been thinking about asking out has a boyfriend. At least, from what I saw at graduation last night, I'm 99% certain. Personally, I think they make a better couple then I do. But it's still hard, with everything else going on right now.

And, for those of you who watched Alias last night.... I was right!!!! So now we have to wait until next year to see if Vaughn is really dead and what Will does next and if Emily is really dead. And what Sydney's mom says to hear. I think it's a good thing I've got the season on tape so I can review everything that happened before the show starts up again in September. And at least I know for sure it's coming back.

Tonight I'm going to do laundry and try to corrupt my new roommate. He'll be home and watching TV along with me. Of course, I think he'll be pretty easy to corrupt. He's been watching my movies like crazy and already watches Buffy.

Just think guys, only 8 more days until you don't have to read about my TV obsession every day. :)

No comments: