Wednesday, March 27, 2002

I didn't say anything yesterday about how sore I was. Monday night, I couldn't use my arms for anything at all. And I bet you'd be surprised just how much you use them. They were doing better today, but I could still feel them. So I only did half of my normal workout in the fitness center at lunch time. Now, my arms don't feel sore at all. Which will help the guitar playing tonight. You'd think I hadn't done any weight machines for 6 months or something.

MY BOOK STILL ISN'T HERE. :(

I didn't fully explain the situation. I was trying to find an opportunity to ask this woman out this week so we could get tickets to the Spring Banquet the college puts on every year. But considering how incredibly busy she's been, I haven't had a chance. So, we'll just have to figure something else out for a good first date. Any suggestions. And yes, Shana, I really am serious this time. (You realize you know this story probably better then anyone else reading my blog, right? Unless you've filled Chris in on it.)

Another completely unproductive day at work. I have got to get something done in the next day and a half. Only a half day Friday in honor of Good Friday.

Hope YAACS is back up and running soon.

Off to jr. high Bible Study, then hosting groups for Enterprise and Amazing Race, both via tape delay. I don't know what I'd do without my VCR's. :)

No comments: