Monday, July 20, 2009

An Ultimate Weekend

So, as you have already seen, I played ultimate Frisbee on Saturday. (And if you haven't seen it yet, go take a look at the post I made on Saturday). Yes, it was hot. And I drank about 3 times the water I would normally drink. But it was absolutely worth it. We had 15 people show up despite the heat, and we all had fun.

And Sunday, I did it all over again. This time, I play on the beach in Santa Monica. One of my roommates came down with me. We got there late, but we still got in plenty of play time. I was beat by the time I was done.

It was much cooler down there, but it was still plenty warm. I was sweating not too long into it. But it wasn't the triple digits we have had here at home the last few days.

But it made the water feel so much better afterward. Yep, we both hit the ocean when we were done. Swam for probably 45 minutes. The water was the perfect tempurature as far as I was concerned.

And yes, I did get some other things done. Watched Harry Potter #6 with a couple friends Friday night. Finished up the DVD set I borrowed from my boss a month ago. Now, I just need to review it. Almost caught up on TV on the DVR. And I went to church Sunday morning, helped out with the library, and watched some Babylon 5 with Joe and Josh Sunday night.

Yes, I am back at work this week to relax, why do you ask?

No comments: