Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Threesome for June 28

This week's edition is brought to us by computer geeks and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Optimize-- Okay, it's geek time: what do you use to optimize your computer experience? Is there a program or tool or piece of hardware that has made a difference for you?
You know, I didn't see the need for IE 7, but now that I have it, I absolutely love having all those tabs instead of all the windows I used to have.

Twosome: your-- firewall, is it a hardware or a software firewall? ...or is that something you leave to someone else to worry about?
My computer geek friends tell me I have a firewall....

Threesome: Firewall-- appliances and programs stop some stuff, but have you ever had to use a malware removal tool because something slipped in through email or from a web site?
Do I really have to answer this question? Because as soon as I say "I haven't yet," something will happen and I'll have to.

No comments: