Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday Threesome for July 13th

Gotta get this in before I go. Brought to us this week by Entertainment Tonight and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Entertainment- What's your chosen form of entertainment in your free time? Do you go to the movies, a concert or just sit and read or indulge in your hobbies?
I think yes would be the fastest answer to this question. While I did go to a concert this weekend, I usually only make one or two a year. The big ones are expensive! I watch TV, read, go to movies or watch a DVD, and hang out with friends during my free time. Yes, I'm including game night in that. So I guess you could say I play games for entertainment, too. Especially since it is true.

Twosome: Music- What's your choice for mucical entertainment? Classical, rock, pop, hip hop, a little bit of everything or something completely different? Do you have a favorite band/singer? If you could see anyone, alive or dead, perform live, who would it be?
Recently, I've pulled out a few of my soundtracks. I do enjoy certain musicals. For the most part, I like Christian music and range from adult contemporary to pop with a little folk and rock mixed in.

Threesome: and Movies- What's on your "must see" list right now? Do you actually go out to the movies or prefer to wait for the DVD?
If I don't see a movie in the theater, I generally don't wind up seeing it. I think I rent a movie once a year or something. Part of the reason is I buy lots of movies, so if I'm home and want to watch a movie, I don't get beyond my bookcase.

As to my "must see" list right now...since I saw Pirates this weekend, I can't think of anything. Heck, I'm not even sure what's coming out in the next few months. Next year, Pirates 3 and Spiderman 3 will most certainly be on my must see list.

No comments: