Thursday, May 04, 2006

Two Thursday Threesomes

So does that make it a six something or other?

Last week's was brought to us by suitcases and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Packing-- What type of packing do you do when you travel? Are you one of those who carefully does the "traveler's roll" with each peace of clothing and tucks it carefully away? ...or does everything more or less just find its way into the car somehow?
I try to pack smart, but I am no good at it. Everything just hopefully finds its way into my suitcase/car.

Twosome: for a-- change of pace how about a guided tour of any building or place you'd like to visit: where would you go if you had that opportunity?
The White House of Disney archieves.

Threesome: Trip-- Where are you off to on your next trip? ...or if you're stuck in place for a while, where would you like to go? ...and yes, "Anywhere!!!" is an okay answer !
Anywhere! Disneyland or World would be nice. Washington DC has been calling me again. Hendy Woods State Park would be awesome. Basically, out of town for a trip would be appreciated right about now.

And this weeks, brought to us by Emily Bronte.

Onesome: Wuthering-- What kind of word is that anyway? Do you have a word you think is just strange? "Kangaroo" comes to mind ...
I just always assumed it was an old English word of some kind. Kazoo is a strange word. And thanks to Calvin and Hobbes, I love the word smock. I don't think I would have given it much thought if it weren't for them.

Twosome: Heights-- Are you afraid of them or can you dance along the rooftop coping like a character in a movie?
I am afraid of them. And the movie character dancing on the rooftop? Those scare me as well.

Threesome: (and lows)-- What kind of insect or bug sends you low and scurrying? Do spiders do that to you? Wasps? ...or do you just squish everything that "bugs" you?
I'm not a big fan of any of the creepy crawlers, but wasps and bees are one of my biggest fears.

No comments: