Friday, May 05, 2006

Is it Bed Time Yet?

Actually, I'm doing ok now. If I'm tired, I always wake up in the evening. Go figure.

See, it's not really my fault I'm tired. Never mind the fact that I've been staying up late to read. It's all Kurt and Kellie's fault. They're the ones who told me about the 10 PM IMAX one time only showing of Mission: Impossible III last night. They're the ones who encouraged me to go. It's all their fault and not mine at all.

Yeah, I'll just keep believing that.

Meanwhile, back on planet earth, I've done better today then I thought I would. Still, I have a feeling I'll be going to bed early tonight. And/or sleeping in tomorrow. Both of which sound nice.

My thoughts on the movie? There are some definitely traces of JJ Abrams in it, especially Alias, which was great since I'm such a fan. And the movie itself was incredible! I really enjoyed it, and I didn't care for the first two that much.

Other then that, I don't have much to report. Just another week of watching TV in the evening and working during the day.

No comments: