Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday Threesome for March 9th

If I'm back at work, I guess I can get back to doing these.

Brought to us this week by bedside furniture and The Back Porch.

Onesome: On-- a clear day I can see all the way to _____!
I believe the joke is, in LA on a clear day you can see the smog. Seriously, I live in a valley, but I get great views of the mountains when the clouds go away.

Twosome: the-- very next project I'm going to work on is _____. ...and why would that be ?
Catching up on reviews, because I have about 5 waiting to be written.

Threesome: Nightstand-- What are you reading this time of year? A thriller? Romance? The tax code?
Currently rereading Trixie #14. Then I have new books from favorite authors waiting for me. Why does everyone come out in March??????

No comments: