Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday Threesome for January 26th

I promise to update on my life soon. But in the mean time, here's today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by long car trips and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Certainly-- is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions? Tell us...
I think I'll quote the great theologian Steven Curtis Chapman on this. "I know there's a God who knows my name and a Son who died to take the blame. I believe Jesus is coming back cause promises and promises and facts are facts."

Twosome: Worth-- what do you value? What people or projects are "worth your time"?
I would say the things I spend time on, such as jr. high group, game nights, reviewing, internet friends, real life friends....

Threesome: the Drive-- and from where you live, can you "get" to places easily? Is it an event to drive to the store? Do you live in a metropolis where everything is close?
Most everywhere in my town is within half an hour of my condo. There's a store half a mile away, in fact.

No comments: