Friday, February 20, 2009

Long Weekends and Long Weeks

So I now have two roommates again. Brennon started moving in late last week and did the majority of his moving over the weekend. So far, we seem to all be getting along well.

I actually had President's day off this year! Normally, I work that day. The college gives us our most of our holidays between Christmas and New Years. Not that I'm complaining. I love knowing I will have that time off to spend with family. But this year, I am rapidly approaching the vacation cap, so I decided I needed to start taking more days off, and that seemed like a good one.

So what did I do with my long weekend? Not too much. In fact, I never left the condo on Saturday or Monday. I take that back, I left the condo long enough to walk to the library, pick up Return from Witch Mountain, and walk back. Other then that and church on Sunday, I was home the entire time.

I spent the time watching some movies, reading, and generally being lazy. It was great.

Saturday night, Joe, a new friend from church, came over and we hung out. We watched 4 episodes of Chuck (he'd never seen it before) and played Settlers of Catan. He won the first game and I won the second game very quickly. We had lots of fun.

Even with a short work week, this week has seemed really long. Frankly, I'm not sure how my days seem to have gotten so incredibly long. I guess I'm just bored with my life at the moment or something. Hopefully, I get over it quickly since I'd like to get out of my rut.

No comments: