Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Threesome for January 17th

It is Thursday, right? I'm so mixed up this week. Earlier in the week, I was thinking the week was about over. Now, I feel like it's the beginning of the week.

Anyway, this week's edition is brought to us by bakers and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Apple-- turnovers? Bear claws? Do you have a favorite pastry? You know, the one you can't pass up no matter what!
I generally enjoy turnovers, but I'm not a fan of bear claws. Depending on the muffin, I'll go for those, however.

Twosome: Pie-- or cake? You're out to dinner and you get your choice: What do you go for? ...or do you simply have to have the creme brulee?
Well, my favorite dessert is cheesecake, but I'll take pie over regular cake any day of the week.

Threesome: Crust--makes the pie, ya' think? Which pie absolutely has to have the proper crust or it just doesn't work for you?
Actually, I'm not a big crust person. I prefer crusts be a small as possible.

No comments: