Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Threesome for May 10th

Welcome to today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Nintendo and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Super-- heroes and comic book characters? Have you seen "Spiderman 3" yet? Will you?
As a matter of fact, I have. I saw it Saturday. Not as good as the first, but I did enjoy it.

Twosome: Mario-- Brothers led one gaming revolution: are you a gamer? Online? ...or is this one of those things you just don't even notice?
I'm not a gamer. Super Mario Brothers was about the last game I really enjoyed. Most of the stuff that comes out today just doesn't interest me. Sports? Yawn. First person shooter? Bigger yawn. But I do love the old school games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Dig Dug, etc. Fortunately, I have a working Atari 2600 and Super Nintendo for my Tetris games.

Threesome: "Brothers-- in Arms"? Just listening to some old Dire Straits this evening: how about something new on your music radar you can share with the gang!
My new discovery is Jason Gray, who just released his first CD. I am absolutely loving it!

No comments: