Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ending My Work Week

Yes, you read that right.  Today is my Friday.  Again.

This weekend, I'm heading up to my parents'.  I haven't been home since Christmas, so it will be good to see everyone.  And we're having a birthday party for my "Grandma" on Saturday, so I will get to see extended family as well.  That will be lots of fun.

This has been a busy week at work.  I've been trying to get my normal work done plus help people with budget stuff.  We're only giving them a week and a half to tweek their own budgets this year, and this is it.  Fortunately, all the questions I've been getting have proved that people are working on it.

I've only run once this week.  My left leg started bothering me as soon as I did on Tuesday and bothered me most of yesterday as well.  Meanwhile, my boss asked for a ride into work today.  And since he'd picked me up at the mechanic's yesterday (oil change before the trip), how could I say no?  The good news is my leg is feeling much better today.  I am hoping to go for a run while I am out of town.

And I think I've found a friend to do the July mud run with me.  We'll see if he comes through or not.

Unfortunately, the timing of this trip couldn't be worse for my roommate.  His car died today, and I won't be around to help him.  Hopefully, he can get some things figured out for while I'm gone.  But I should be back to help him on Tuesday.

No comments: