Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday Threesome for November 8th

Welcome to this week's edition, brought to us by cell phones and The Back Porch. And I have a feeling I will have boring answers, too.

Onesome: Motorola--, Sanyo, Samsung? Which brand of cell phone are you most pleased with?
Since I don't have a cell phone and don't know the brands of anyone who does, I don't even know where to begin.

Twosome: Phone-- time, and more time, and more time... Okay, are you one of those who simply lives on their phone? ...or do you consider phones a necessary evil?
I don't live on the phone (and I've got them at work and home), but that's not because I hate the phone. I just don't seem to use it that often.

Threesome: Tools-- of the trade? Do you use your phones more for work use or for personal use?
Personal use, definitely. Even here at work I bet that half my (limited) phone time is for personal stuff. I should point out I talk on the phone one or twice a day at work max, so it really isn't that much.

No comments: