Monday, June 02, 2014

Hot an Dirty Mud Run

I am so far behind, I need to start working hard at catching up.

For example, two weeks ago, I did a mud run with my friend Chris.  It was his first run, and we hit up one that was about 30 minutes from me.  I'd done this one last year and wasn't that impressed.  I liked it much more this time around.

The difference?  One was that we got there at the time we were supposed to start and were ready to go on time.  The other?  There were actually people around, so it didn't feel nearly as cut rate and cheap as the first time I did it.

And it was fun.  Lots and lots of fun.  There's a hill that is part of it that gives a great view of the valley.  There were a couple of fun water slides as well.  I liked them last time, and I liked them more this time.

Really, it was a great way to introduce him to the joys of mud runs.

Now to get him to sign up with me again.

No comments: