I swore I wasn't going to try a new reading challenge this year. But then I saw this one and couldn't resist.
See, Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the Crusin' Through the Cozies Reading Challenge. With the number of cozies I read, it only makes sense to sign up, doesn't it?
Granted, I also intend to read more kids' books this year because I have a bunch I want to read but haven't yet. But I think this will be doable.
There are multiple levels to the challenge, and I will be signing up for Super Sleuth, which means 13+ cozies. Fortunately, I don't have to pick them yet because I'm not sure what they will be, although I can think of many books by favorite authors already that I will be reading next year.
Once I get them read, I will start listing them here and link to my review at Epinions.
1. Old World Murder by Kathleen Ernst
2. Mr. Monk on the Road by Lee Goldberg
3. How to Survive a Killer Seance by Penny Warner
4. Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
5. Ghost in the Polka Dot Bikini by Sue Ann Jaffarian
6. Deadly Currents by Beth Groundwater
7. Bless the Bride by Rhys Bowen
8. The Baker Street Letters by Michael Robertson
9. The KenKen Killings by Parnell Hall
10. The Brothers of Baker Street by Michael Robertson
11. The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
12. Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz and David Hayward
13. Berried to the Hilt by Karen MacInerney
14. Twice as Dead by Sue Ann Jaffarian
That's my 13+, so I'm going to say this is my list. I do feel a little guilty calling this a challenge since I love cozies so much, but here you go.