Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Threesome for December 14th

Need to get this up because I really need to get to youth group.

Brought to us by Burl Ives and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Holly-- Hmmm... Do you have holly where you are? Is it used for decorating? ...and if not, what types of greenery are used to show off the season? Inquiring minds and all that...
No holly here or Northern CA. Lots of evergreen to decorate for the season, however.

Twosome: Jolly-- Jolly Elf or The Grinch? How is your Christmas experience going so far?
Except for conflicting Christmas parties this weekend, I'd say it's going very well.

Threesome: Christmas-- Hey, I miss ol' Burl Ives singing the song in this header: who does your favorite Christmas song? ...and which song is that? Yes, yes, you're allowed more than one ...
I've got way too many to list, so I'll just go with my top pick - "Come on, Ring Those Bells" by Evie.

No comments: