Friday, August 03, 2018

Let’s Change the Headline

Just Monday, I was complaining about my team always losing.  And then Tuesday night, we won!

Okay, so we beat a team that I don’t think has won a game all season, but a win is still a win.  And this time, the lights didn’t go out on us either – we played all the way to 15.  And it was 15-12 at the end.

Naturally, my team was all smiling at the end.  It was hard not to be so happy.  It felt good.

Personally, I was batting 50%.  I did well a few times and completely threw it away others.  I played a mix of handler and cutter, which was fun to break things up a little.  And I played more than my typical four points since we were a little down on players.

We have two games this coming week.  Our regular game is Thursday, and our make-up game from a couple of weeks ago is Wednesday.  Then the tournament is Saturday.  Hopefully, this is the sign of things to come, at least for the regular games if not the tournament.  It sounds like both of the teams we play don’t have a regular that much better than ours, so there is definitely hope we can win those games.

No comments: