Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Threesome for September 21st

And here I was going to be out the door by now. But let's get this done really fast, shall we? Brought to us this week by Baskin Robbins and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Ice-- skating? Yes? No? Rinks? Ponds? No way?
It's been a long time since I did it, but I used to enjoy it when I did. Always rinks because, even where I grew up in Northern CA, it never got cold enough for a pond to freeze over.

Twosome: Cream-- soda? The work of evil scientists or a true pleasure in life ?
I enjoy it, but there are other drinks I like more. So is nuetral an acceptable answer?

Threesome: Social-- Are you considered to be a social person? ...or are you more likely to not be comfortable with a bunch of people around you? ...and wait a moment: how about in a classroom situation? Is that different for you?
I am uncomfortable in a situation with lots of people I don't know. However, give me a good group of friends, and I'll be a very social person. Of course, I love to read and watch TV, which are very anti-social activities. Classrooms don't make an difference for me.

No comments: